- That the quantity of time spent with children is just as important as the quality of the time
- That seniors have important stories to tell
- That people have 2 ears and 1 mouth and should use them proportionately
- That G-d/spirituality has a place in our lives and it is our job to elevate the mundane to be divine, to honor G-d
- That people who have challenges (physical, cognitive, organizing) are brilliant. See the brilliant in today!
- That there is a unique spark and light in everyone that is to be honored
- That being organized honors the amazing qualities of our clients and allows their inner light to shine
- That money is important only if it brings you happiness
- That life is short. Why be miserable?
- That our clients are NCRW - naturally creative, resourceful, and whole
- That pets are G-d's gift to people
- That asking for help is a sign of strength
- That every cloud has a silver lining. Sometimes we get what we need rather than what we want.
- That being nice doesn't cost us anything
- That being organized takes the stress and overwhelm out of life so we can focus on and enjoy our relationships with others
If our core values resonate with yours, we may be the professional organizing firm for you. Call us, explain your challenges, and together we will figure out the right course of action.
We especially enjoy working with women with ADHD, seniors who are downsizing or prefer to remain at home, and busy parents who need an extra dose of support with managing a busy life.